There is no customer or client that can make or break your business.
But…. our brain are jerks, and it likes to tell us that we have no control over the success of our business.
We think that every “no” is evidence our business isn’t working, and that every client or customer who quits is proof that it’s all going downhill.
Here is how you know if you are falling prey to this way of thinking….
• When a client/customer quits, you panic.
• When a client/customer quits, you instantly start thinking about YOUR business and the MONEY you just lost.
• When a client ghosts you on a consultation, you think “Ugh… I’m never gonna grow my business.”
• When a client or customer drops out, you assume it’s because you aren’t worthy or capable.
• Instead of thinking about what your client is thinking, all you can think about is you and your business and its impending doom.